Gibson Nighthawk Studio 2011
Gibson has updated the Nighthawk Studio for the end of 2011 with a new pickup array and switching, new tonewoods, and new finish options.
- Solid Mahogany body with nitrocellulose finish
- 25-1/2" scale Mahogany neck with '60s SlimTaper neck profile
- Baked Maple fingerboard with acrylic dot inlays
- Coil-tapped Burstbucker 1 and Burstbucker 2 in the neck and bridge
- TonePros Kluson tuners with 16:1 tuning ratio
- Goldtop, Pelham Blue, or Silverburst nitrocellulose lacer finish
For more information: Gibson
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Midtown Custom Gibson USA has announced the new Midtown Custom, designed to take the Gibson ES properties a step further, maximizing each design goal, while adding a resonance all its own, according to the company.
- Gibson Les Paul Classic Plus Gibson USA has announced the Les Paul Classic Plus.
- [NAMM] Carlsbro VAC Series Carlsbro is launching the new VAC series of three valve guitar combos and a separate head and cab.