Marco's Custom Vantage 113T EX
Marco's Custom Vantage 113T EX

Vantage 113T EX, Other Shape Guitar from Marco's Custom.

Marc0 09/02/2006

Marco's Custom Vantage 113T EX : Marc0's user review

• Partager
Guitar Original Coren, a brand disappeared today.

Channel 24 frets clear Saddle screwed,
Floating Bridge-Standard
-2 Single coil pickups signs Vantage
A-mlangeur and volume
An active-prampli
-Composite body

For a low-end guitar, the neck is trs After a few enjoyable rglages and gets really fast and easy. However, this is a round low-end and the fluid is not at the rendezvous.
Access in strings ais BEYOND 24me Premire the box, the ergonomics standard, but relatively comfortable.
SETTING THE easel with a few, you get more comfortable with a guitar playing.

It's a versatile guitar trs, as it is not given any type of style in design pls it would be a guitar rock / metal but neither the microphones nor the stick n ' argue that style. Dbiutant a guitar to play everything.
The pickups are average, so I removed the microphone that is as central as unhelpful given the quality of microphones ...
The big fishing prampli adds the guitar, which allows you to play a big win in all circumstances

Remain raliste I bought this guitar not trs chr, about 150 euros I think, she served for several years and I also served as a guinea pig for customization. At present it possde only two microphones and two pots (one mlangeur and volume), I repainted compltement. Try a good guitar for customization.
Otherwise I have to say it's a great guitar for beginners, an unconventional but effective, it is everything and the handle is also an enjoyable round Ibanez in the same range or even more! So all in all a fairly positive opinion gnral both given all the fun I had with, but remain raliste is a low-end guitar.