Michael Kelly Guitars Patriot Premium
Michael Kelly Guitars Patriot Premium
monsieurZ monsieurZ
Publié le 05/15/11 à 05:31
24 frets, bridge with strings through-, 2 EMG pickups (81 and 85) spent at 18v for me!

Very good mechanical bills, it's simple, I almost never re-grant.

I opened a little to see, the welds are very clean (like big cable, shrink tubing on points)

Level stuff I think it's mahogany body and neck (glued!) And ebony fingerboard.

Channel the spirit gibson, convex, but super comfortable. Compared to my Ibanez (the opposite neck level) there is a little harder to move, but the handle is shorter it is the same.

Super comfortable to play, it's not too heavy and very well balanced.

His level is easy to switch from a micro to another.

I play metal (thrash ..) and it sounds great. It's very dynamic, very incisive mind slayer (the sound of emg also plays a lot)

Me in EMG 9v I hate, but 18v is really good (more overflowing and alive, you forget the cold side and digital)

It is very effective in clear, crunch ... it is a very good instrument little known.

Quality is the same level as the PRS or Premium ranges of other brands (ESP, jackson ...). She is very musical, just playing without an amp, there is a sound with personality.

I play on it for 3 months as the price is unbeatable. This brand is really huge. The finishes are clean, very neat. I feel like I have a custom Gratt.

A store from Rouen started selling shovels (a whole range of brand name) and I hope that this brand deserves to be known because it does not fool the face of true musicians = good wood, good mechanical, super finishing, frankly, I tried the ESP EUR 1500 net if not (yet!)

Try an emergency because it is a true alternative to brand "classic"

Images linked to this review

• photo