Parker Guitars Fly Classic
Parker Guitars Fly Classic

Fly Classic, Other Shape Guitar from Parker Guitars.

gromeul 06/30/2003

Parker Guitars Fly Classic : gromeul's user review

• Partager
Made in US-A, 24 frets, 2 humbuckers Di Marzio, made by Parker vibrato bridge intgrant pizo sensors, volume gnral, Volume + Tone (X2, microphones and sensors), slecteur 3 positions for ct "electric" (bridge, bridge + neck split, run) and three positions for slecteur shuffled acoustic / electric.
The handle is made of poplar with a touch matrial in composites, the body is mahogany.

The handle is a highway vritable! Perfect for all styles of music and gaming, trs "bright" and trs comfortable, inch above or below whatever!
CSTA is an acute to ease dconcertante, as well as a Gibson SG says it all ...
The slecteur (electric) is my got misplaced while that to combine electric and acoustic idalie situ.
The potentiomtres are a bit too "soft" I think easily drglables but hey, is not a big deal!
For cons, I find missing (especially v the price of the vehicle) of Straps for belt-lock for the first time ds I almost break down just before a ball (!) I l 'So I team in consquence.
These are small dtails that I do "that" 9 / 10. "
The playability is excellent whether you are sitting (in spite of the horn high enough Prominente) or standing and weight hyper-extra light can play for hours without feeling any fatigue, back (especially when playing 6 hours away).
The sound is right now, regardless of the amp, the simulator ... In shuffled sensors and microphones gives a varieties of sounds incroyable.Le sustain is infinite, when thundering compare the weight with a Les Paul! All shades of play agree, we play and the CONTRL notes.Certainement the best guitar that view l.

It can play anything, it has no limits ... except mine! I absolutely "all" sounds imaginable folk, blues, country, rock, hard, heavy, jazz (in acoustics and mlant micro severe).
In addition, in a live orchestra, the guitar "changes" in the middle of the instruments and is a place without sound bite on the CHARACTERISTICS of others.
In short, I hear me and hear me ON (do not bullshit me intrt, eh).

I waited for 3 months and to use it a bit before putting a notice and it is final: it is the guitar, worthy descendant of the Start 'and the other Paul.J' have several guitars but this is the synthse all!
Above all, the weight ...
The report qualitprix trs is good but dsign instrument for professionals or hobbyists.
One day I may be Achteras another but with a body in another timber for a DIFFERENT sound of it.