[NAMM] The PRS Custom 22 guitar is back
Paul Reed Smith reintroduces in his 2013 catalog the classic Custom 22 electric guitar, with some new features.
The Custom 22 features a choice of a Pattern or Pattern Thin mahogany neck and a choice of 57/08 or HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups wired for the redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time. A tremolo bridge is also included.
- Mahogany body
- Carved Figured Maple top (flamed or quilted option)
- Mahogany neck with Pattern or Pattern Thin shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and Birds inlays
- Scale length: 25"
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- HFS Treble and Vintage Bass or 57/08 pickups
- Volume and Tone controls, 5-way blade pickup switch
- PRS Stoptail and PRS Tremolo
- Hybrid or Gold hardware
- 21 finishes available
The Custom 22 2013 edition is eligible for the PRS Artist Package with more options available. Visit www.prsguitars.com/custom22 for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Boss introduces the MO-2 effect pedal Roland and Boss are introducing the new gear that will be presented this week at NAMM 2013, and specially the Multi-Overtone 2 effect pedal.
- [NAMM] The PRS SE 245 is back with Soapbar pickups Paul Reed Smith reintroduces in the SE electric guitar line the Soapbar sound with the new SE 245 Soapbar.
- [NAMM] 2 PRS Neal Schon Signature guitars Journey guitar player Neal Schon signs the two NS-14 and NS-15 semi-hollow body guitars with Floyd Rose at PRS.