PRS ME Quatro

Other Shape Guitar from PRS

Write a user review or Ask for a user review

Thread Comments about the news item: PRS Modern Eagle Quatro

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Comments about the news item: PRS Modern Eagle Quatro
Paul Reed Smith Guitars' new ME Quatro model electric guitar features PRS's latest "V12" finish, 53/10 pickups, and "Pattern" neck shape.

Read the news item

This thread was created automatically after the publishing of a news item for this product. Feel free to post your comments here!
Ok - Have just bought a Quatro in charcoal. I always play a guitar acoustically first and this one sang with all the warmth you would except from a Modern Eagle. Then with a fellow guitarist we lit the candle with a mesa a boogie lonestar and sat in amazement for a few seconds. I looked over to Nat and said did you hear that? I have played more guitars than i could care to mention and this ME Quatro is a monster. It sounds like a piece of tone heaven from a time lost. Brett another guitarist came over a few days later and it blew him away. Then Jamie played it and said you must buy this guitar its absolutely bloody brilliant. It was sent to me on approval and i had no hesitation in buying it. Sorry guys this is not hype but the discovery of one of the best guitars ever made. I thought that it would just like anything else ive played but man im sleeping with this one1