Willow's Spirit
Willow's Spirit

Spirit, Other Shape Guitar from Willow's.

drprouniak 11/03/2003

Willow's Spirit : drprouniak's user review

• Partager
This guitar is frabrique in France, it has an alder body, a rosewood fingerboard, Schaller vibrato 2000, a mechanical lock. micro configuration consists of two Rio Grande humbuckers run by a 5 position.elle switch has a push-pull or off putting a preamp (active) Musitech. shaped like the music man petrucci.

The handle is comfortable to use. However, access to acute could have been a little more work. the body is comfortable, relatively light.

This guitar is versatile enough Althoughthe we have a hard time it define a real personal. whether on a tube amp, a transistor amp or pod, you get a pleasant sound without transandant. The preamp provides a boost but then pert definition in precision. microphones are also no tural personailit.

I use it for 6 months. I love its shape and color. I tried a lot of guitar before buying it, I finally find the ... more the violin is very good quality but there are long delays (in password control in December, guitar book in April), the finish was not worth the price (1200 euros): default paints, varnish, freight problems, drilling done wrong (oval holes) etc ... short, the default acceptable for a guitar but not a 300 euros in 1200.
I play every style of blues rock, The variety of punk and hard I am disappointed trs, at this price I would have to wait and make a Stratocaster ultra Wolfgang or see a Showmaster .