WSL Guitars Almond Chocolate
Tuners: Grover
Pickups: HH splitables
Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
Settings: 3 knobs (volume and tone) and a 3-position selector

Table wavy, cream-colored transparent white lacquer and wood binding on the rest of the body, black hardware ... It is for decoration and it smells pretty good! It is simple, classic but I like less than the WSL BlueLine ( https://www.guitariste.com/forums/guitare%2Cwsl-users-club-index-post%2C277777.html#5132612 ) .

Guitar flagship brand, Chocolate Almond is the big sister of BlueLine: the only difference with it comes the handle (glue, varnish, a little thinner and a little less flat, not binding) and bridge type Tune-o-Matic. It is also slightly less (the average electric guitars).

Split level, operation is simple: it takes one of two knobs, it splits one of the two microphones. So, in principle, one can easily switch between the saturated something more clean even in HH configuration.

The neck is narrow and thin (like an Ibanez neck, in fact). The key is less flat than her little sister the BlueLine and there I give my point of regret. Without lowering the action gaming to the max, it is a treat on the entire sleeve length.

The Chocolate Almond is a true mahogany table in maple, so it is naturally less modern and less loaded up my Ibanez RG medium. on the other hand, it sounds more like a Les Paul a little more hot and dark. It sounds awfully good, even better than his little sister! I loved that I was already amazed with BlueLine sound almost as good as my Ibanez Prestige to 900 euros.

The fixed bridge coupled to the set neck gives an excellent rendering of sustain.

I especially like playing Rage Against The Machine and it is ideal because it must be placed in both the IWHM crunch / or more saturated clean and rhythmic slamming funk. As long as we do not ask the extremes, it is perfect: do not ask the moon to micro base, it is not the EMG or Di Marzio!

Most of the time, I put the amp selector crunch and the guitar humbuckers in bridge. Then I no longer affects only the volume of the guitar down to break the clean and crunch to donf / sat '!

I use it for 6 months now and I put my Ibz Prestige in its box to prevent it from taking too much dust! Chocolate Almond before, I had the Blue Line ... A good experience that led me to reinvest in another WSL and I do not regret because the quality is there for a low price.

Most:
- A round pleasant
- Binding timber the best effect!
- His pr price / quality / finish
- Quality / price!

The -:
- Just to quibble: the key that is not as flat as the BlueLine. Why !!?!?!!!! :?