- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
24 Frets (normal pr a baritone)
2 ceramic humbuckers
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
- The handle is it fun?
I love this set, very nice, totally fine and super fast, amazing what ...
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
Access to acute infantile, super simple
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
I love this form (especially the end of the handle, I had mine in 2003 so it is no longer the same as the models for now: '()
I find it very light no great problem even after repeated 4-5h
- They are suitable to your style of music?
Amateur big palm mute sound (metal) and his big fat (stoner rock and doom)
It sounds huge.
A good palm mute mastered the sound is huge I know of no other guitar palm mute sound as bad é powerful being in a group at the time or I had when I played with palm mute even the drummer does sentendait not play ^ ^
Just huge, magnificent palm mute, enjoying a sound ^ ^
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
Bcp models before, but with no sound plam mute as big E on acute too good, too.
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I do not play on floyd (maintenance and adjustments and tuning and changing strings tro really boring), but its striking, I guess not even with EMG or Seymour or Di Marzio, sound amazing, even has amps lamp explodes lol.
- How would you rate the quality / price?