Chauvet Obsession LED
Chauvet announces the new Obsession LED, a fixture that projects gobos in an LED moonflower effect.
The moonflower effects continuously rotate and dance to the beat of the music. The Obsession LED has a combined color/gobo wheel that creates 14 projections. You can control the color/gobo wheel and mirror dish individually to achieve different effects for different shows.
Designed with the mobile DJ in mind, the Obsession LED is a fixture in stand-alone operation without DMX control, in sound-activated mode or by using the built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX.
- DMX channels: 3
- Combined color/gobo wheel: 14 patterns
- Light source: 1 white 10W (2.8A) LED 50,000hrs
- Coverage angle: 33°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 17W, 0.2A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 16W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Power linking: max 40 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Weight: 5.2lbs (2.3kg)
- Size: 9.3 x 7.5 x 7in (236 x 191 x 178mm)
No pricing info. For more details, head to www.chauvetlighting.com/obsession-led.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.