Devine Machine One Shot Recorder v2.0
Devine Machine has updated OSR (One Shot Recorder) to version 2.0 which now offers stand-alone, VST, RTAS and AU formats for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary, amongst other new features.
- Decay knob control.
- Multiple audio files Drag and drop to your host or to any folder.
- AIFF support.
- 16/24 bit selection.
- Automatic Reorder of recorded samples (peak, RMS, length, date, and note) greatly optimized.
- Interface has been redesigned to be larger and clearer.
Pricing & Availability
OSR 2.0 is now available in VST, RTAS, AU and stand-alone formats for both Mac OS X and Windows.
OSR 2.0 costs €79 and is available as a free update for current customers.
A fully functional demo can be downloaded on Devine Machine website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Equinox Sounds Electronic Rhythm Construction Equinox Sounds has released Electronic Rhythm Construction, a loop pack designed to produce custom electronic drumloops.
- Devine Machine Krishna Synth Update Devine Machine has updated its "Frame Synthesis" based instrument Krishna Synth to version 1.5.
- TC Electronic Fabrik R & C Giveaway TC Electronic is giving away two reverb and compression plug-ins for the PowerCore platform.