Midikarval VB3 Controller Update: v1.1
MidiKarval has updated VB3 Controller to v1.1.
- "Inverted Keys" Section: New "USE UPPER FOR BOTH" function: pressing one of the keys (C# to A keys) of your upper manual's "inverted octave" you can call up the relevant presets of both upper and lower manuals' "inverted key" (this is useful if you want to have consistent presets on both manuals with only one touch).
- "Manuals" Section: New pedals' "COUPLER" and "STACCATO" functions: when the "Pedals/Upper" or "Pedals/Lower" function and the "Coupler" function are active, using the "pedals octaves" of your keyboard you can play in unison the pedals' sound and the lower manual sound, as many great jazz organists do. Moreover you can choose to make the pedals sound "staccato" (like an upright bass, whilst the "meat of the bass" comes from the lower manual sound). The "Staccato" effect is expressed in milliseconds (from 20 to 400 ms.).
- Changes in the GUI: Now you can activate/deactivate the VB3 Controller's functions directly clicking on the relevant labels with your mouse's left button (whilst clicking on the labels with the right buttons allows to change the value shown on each label).
For more info, check out the MidKarval website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Koblo Updates NexSyn To v1.1 r16 (DVD) Koblo Audio Software has released an update for the NexSyn software synthesizer.
- Renoise 2 Final To Launch On Jan. 15 The final version of the Renoise 2 DAW will launch on January 15.
- Toontrack To Release Jazz EZX Toontrack Music announced the release of Jazz EZX, featuring percussive artist Roy "Futureman" Wooten.