Sensomusic Usine Update
Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.11.
It features the following improvements since v4.01e:
- Auto Scroll option in the sequencer.
- Rename markers (right click).
- Various GUI improvements in the sequencer.
- New 'create User curve' template.
- New OSC engine.
- New execute_script, set_target subpatch, create_user_curve commands in the Internal Message Language.
- 3 new functions in the scripting language to retrieve IML global variables.
- Better audio player engine with a new buffering system in sequencer mode.
- NO AUDIO option in the setup: Deactivates the ASIO engine. Usine works normally but the audio sound card is not processed. It can be useful if you only process Data or MIDI with Usine because it saves a lot of CPU. For example on a special installation you may have a 'master' Usine which processes audio and a few 'satellites' which only send information to the master from sensors over the network or MIDI.
- Special version of Usine optimized for Netbooks (a kind of 'lite' version):
o 2 audio in/out.
o 2 aux buses.
o 8 tracks.
o 4 lines in the grid.
- "Quick Skin" skinable layouts.
- New template engine and fast patching system.
- New Internal Message Engine, allows the creation of dynamic patches.
- The graphic engine is 50% faster.
- The audio engine is 20% faster.
- The loading time of patches is 30% faster.
- Add file name inlet in the sampler module.
- Receive/send bytes from network.
- Rename conductor bank.
- External editor for script.
- External editor for MIDIfiles.
- New step/lines modules design.
- New small bars mode in data step module.
- ON/OFF switch now available on each patch of the sequencer.
- The visible status on the global interface builder is saved with the workspace.
- New extract sub Array module.
- New concat array x3 module.
- New pianoroll edit commands.
- Next song outlet in conductor module.
- Bank select inlet in conductor module.
- New SDK (V2) made by Martin Fleurent.
- An error message is displayed when double click on a patch in the grid.
- The Interface Builder menu doesn't appear when the Interface Builder module is on in a sub-patch.
- Bad initialization value on the creation of faders, knob with the template engine.
- Aux buses problems when the input track is OFF.
- Sometime, on clear workspace, empty control panels are displayed.
- The 'OFF' value of switches is not stored in the conductor.
- Can't edit the track name in sequencer mode.
- Important display bug solved: sometime faders disappear on panels.
- Important problem when saving the setup: the size of the saved file can grow exponentially.
- The demo VST DuckVerb is missing in the package.
- At the startup the sound card is always initialized to 44100Hz.
- The paste in the pianoroll doesn't work properly.
- Miscellaneous other bugs fixed.
Check out www.sensomusic.com/usine for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rogueamoeba Audio Hijack Pro Update Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to v2.9.1.
- Wallander Instruments Updates WIVI Wallander Instruments has updated WIVI to v2.22.
- VirSyn Updates All Plug-Ins VirSyn has released updates for all of its effect plug-ins: Bark, Matrix, Prism, Reflect, TDesign and VTape.