XT Software energyXT 2.6 Beta
XT Software has released a new beta of version 2.6 of energyXT for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Fixed drag & drop indicator on drum track panel.
- Added option to invert mouse zoom.
- Tempo track.
- Fixed a bug with some plugins and render using different sample on export and audio playback.
- Added speed button for zoom selection in sequencer.
- Split at cursor (Ctrl + K) now also works on events in-track and in the part editor.
- MIDI thru button on drum track was missing (when in Manual MIDI thru mode), now fixed.
- Arpeggiator gate and shuffle was not updated in GUI when changed by CC, now fixed.
- Recording automation from VST GUI now works with multiple tracks routed to the same VST.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Martinic Combo Model F Alpha Martinic has released an alpha version of a new freeware combo organ plug-in called Combo Model F.
- xMix Logic Edition xMix Logic Edition is an interactive MIDI DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) Control Surface specifically designed for use with Logic Pro 9.
- Tekky Synths SpAcYx 2.0.1, XTrim & DeeP Tekky Synths has updated SpAcYx to version 2.0.1 and released two other versions of it: SpAcYx XTrim and SpAcYx DeeP.