XT Software energyXT v2.5.1
XT Software has updated energyXT to v2.5.1.
Summary of changes since v2.5.0:
- Export to MIDI file.
- Export audio using multiple audio outs in project could crash, now fixed.
- VST version didn't include the default drum kit, now fixed.
- Will now load aif files in drum sampler and synthesizer.
- You can now drag & drop .xt files into energyXT to open projects.
- Snap settings in sequencer now saved with song.
- The samples section in browser didn't show mp3 files, now fixed.
- Fixed "MIT-SHM" error on Linux.
- It was possible to drag the main window behind the os menu on Mac OS X, now fixed.
- Click close main button on mac would prompt for save changes twice, now fixed.
- Added workaround for lame on mac, will now support having lame in energyXT folder.
- Undo text with audio process reverse and fade in/out was wrong, now fixed.
- Recording new part(s) didn't un-select already selected parts, now fixed.
- Insert note/MIDI event with mouse didn't copy the MIDI channel from the track, now fixed.
- Using ctrl-mousewheel to move faders is upside-down, now fixed.
- Changing the loop settings in the meter could sometimes make the track list scroll, now fixed.
- Scrollbars in modular view would reset wen changing view, now fixed and scroll pos is also saved.
- Song pos wasn't restored after render, now fixed.
- Drag-insert MIDI controllers didn't use the track's MIDI CH, now fixed.
- Create new sequencer manually in modular views and dock to new page would crash, now fixed.
- Load an .fxb file and the new preset name is not listed until you refresh its display, now fixed.
- Parameter changes (via automation or changing programs, for example) aren't shown in the display of a non-GUI plugin until you click on it, now fixed.
- Crash when attempting to paste MIDI notes into an audio part in the popup editor, now fixed.
- When an invalid project folder path is specified in Setup, saving a new file (without specifying a full path) fails, now fixed. This fix also applies to saving presets and clips.
- Crash when muting/unmuting a part on a frozen track during playback, now fixed.
- Having VST versions and standalone in the same folder causes crash when adding the VST into it (due to libaam.dll).
- "Bar" snap was always 4 quarter notes regardless of time signature, now fixed.
- Upgrading VST plugins where new version having more inputs and/or outputs than old version could lead to crash on older projects, now fixed.
Viewers of this article also read...
- BTE Audio PEQ6 BTE Audio has extended its line of Equalization Algorithms with the PEQ6, a digital equalization algorithm designed to simulate the sound and feel of parametric equalizers.
- Mutools Mu.Lab Updated to v2.5.5 MUTOOLS has updated MU.LAB to v2.5.5.
- Loopmasters Drumdrops In Dub Vol. 4 This is the fourth installment in a series of re-mastered sessions from Horseman, which originally formed the complete Drumdrops in Dub volume 2 collection.