XT Software energyXT 2.5.4
XT Software has updated energyXT to version 2.5.4.
- Added drum name and preview in popup editor.
- Drag & drop plugins from browser to tracks and insert/send fx slots did not update recent items, now fixed.
- Will now highlight EQ/FX section title if in use (must be set in skin: mixer > fx section> highlight).
- Added cross delay param for multi-effect.
- 'First note recording' bug fixed.
- GUI was missing on several plugins on mac, now fixed.
- Popup drum editor.
- Vertical zoom in popup editor and in-track editor.
- Drag rex file into tracks panel to create drum track, drum part and load the samples.
- Option to always show the modular tab.
- Fixed drawing bug with audio region/selection.
- You can now use image for selected track and part.
- You can now skin the selection region in the editors.
- Adding new controller lane's in the popup editor didn't get selected in view by default, now fixed.
- Convert audio parts to mono.
- Added recording latency option in audio setup.
- Will now attempt to recover a project when encountering errors when loading (caused by a plugin or similar).
- Freeze drum track could crash if using long samples, now fixed.
- VST version will now sync to host in modular view (without sequencer comp).
- Enable auto update on linux could crash, now fixed.
- Duplicater track.
- MIDI In comp now has its own 'editor' window with MIDI keyboard and option for quantize and velocity sens.
- MIDI part quantize length, slice and reverse.
- MIDI part legato and fixed length.
- MIDI part delete doubles.
- Sampler and drum samplers loop markers could get stuck outside the view, now fixed.
- Added public/private option for Soundcloud add-on, and will now also show the URL of the upload file on success.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RNL Music Zeus 6 RNL Music has announced Zeus 6, which is described as a "Polyphonic Analog Simulation Synthesizer".
- Upgraded Faders for Mackie MCU Pro & XT Pro Mackie announced the return of the MCU Pro and MCU XT Pro control surfaces.
- WOK BFS-1 WOK has released BFS-1, a virtual recreation of the Bode Frequency Shifter.