Trinnov Optimizer ST
Trinnov Audio has introduced Optimizer ST, a stereo loudspeaker processor featuring Trinnov digital room correction technology.
Technical specifications in brief:
- 2 balanced analog in/out via XLR + optional 4 balanced analog out via TRS jacks
- 2 AES/EBU in/out via XLR
- 2 ADAT in/out via toslink
- 2 SPDIF in/out via coaxial or optical
- 2 processing channels
- 96kHz, 64-bit floating point processing
- supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz sampling frequencies
- user interface is fully accessible from a connected monitor or from a VNC client (PC or Mac) through the network.
- silent 1.2U frame with external power supply.
Pricing and Availability:
Optimizer ST will start shipping on April 3, 2009 with a MRSP is 2950 Euros ex VAT.
More information at www.trinnov.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audient Zen At MusikMesse Audient will introduce its Zen analogue recording and mixing console at this year's MusikMesse.
- JBL LSR 2300 Series The latest additions to the LSR group of products are the 2300 series, aimed at the home- and project-studio user.
- MXL Gold 35 The MXL Gold 35 has a plated gold finish, with features like a large 35mm gold diaphragm and low noise circuitry.