Trinnov D-MON integrated monitoring controllers
French manufacturer Trinnov Audio Pro launches the D-MON Series, a new range of digital integrated monitoring processors for pro studios.
First introduced at the NAMM Show 2015, the D-Mon|4, D-Mon|6 and D-Mon|8 are designed from the Trinnov Audio Speakers-to-Room Tuning technologies also know as the Optimizer algorithm. Part of the Avid 3rd Pary Program, they were primarily developed to meet the Eucon protocol specifications and provide Avid customers with an alternative to the X-Mon analog processor for monitoring up to 7.1 speaker sets with comprehensive functions and processings. They are also ready for Yamaha, Lawo, Calrec and many other protocols.
- Full-featured monitoring, including the Optimizer room correction algorithm
- Full input and output routing matrix
- A/D, D/A and D/D converters
- Fully assignable and configurable control functions, such as Main, Cues, Alt, Talk-Back, Listen-Back, Headphones and more
- Compatible with the Avid EUCON protocol consoles (Avid Artist, S3, S5, S6…)
- X-Mon interface for the Avid D-Command and D-Control consoles (Icon Series)
- Built-in mixer with up to 18x16 I/O channels
- Analog and digital inserts
- Audio resolution up to 24-bit / 192 kHz
- 64-bit floating internal processing
- Upcoming integration with Yamaha/Steinberg (Nuage, Nuendo), Lawo and Calrec systems
- Smart-Meter option: timecode depended processing and loudness meter
- Upcoming Audio over IP and HDMI features (still under development)
Specifications communicated are preliminary, note that the pictures do not reflect the final products. Full information will soon be online at www.trinnov.com. Availability is expected in April, 2015.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Trident 88 console series Trident moves upmarket with a new range of 5 analog mixing consoles that can be customized.
- A minimalist setup for tracking your group’s music So you have a band and you’re sounding good, but you’re wondering if you have enough gear to start recording? Read on, as we’ll examine what your minimal equipment needs are to create a multitrack band recording in a home studio setting...
- PMC QB1-A powered monitors We can now find in the PMC powered studio monitors catalog the large QB1-A three-way models.