Purchased in 2014 along with a multicore 2 x RJ45 + 2 x XLR.
I need a reliable reel and practice ... this is the case:
- No need to unwind all, of course, to plug.
- Blocking tambout simple and effective
- Easy thanks to its wheels Moving and telescopic handle.
- Handle winding sufficiently large, that folds and locks.
- Rubber feet that make it stay in place, firmly, especially when unwinding or rewinds.
- Stackable! are stacked in 2 or 3 as desired in the truck ...
I love: the practical side really well studied, it is strong and durable.
I do not like: a bit heavy (but must be c'qu'il), a bit pricey.
I took a second to coax multi ... to use the stack side