MusicMan launches the Armada guitar
MusicMan adds to its 2013 catalog a new electric guitar named Armada, available in seven two-colored finishes.
The MusicMan Armada has a quilted or flamed maple V-shape top on a mahogany body. The headstock finish matches the top.
- Mahogany body
- Quilted or flamed maple top with V-shape
- Cream/black 4-ply binding
- Neck-through-body construction
- Honduran mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and custom triangular mother of pearl inlays
- Nut width: 1.6875"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Matched headstock with 4 + 2 tuners
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners with mother of pearl buttons
- 2 custom MusicMan humbucker pickups
- 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup swith
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Graph Tech tailpiece
- Finishes: Flame Trans Black/Black, Black/Gold Opaque, Flame Natural/Trans Red, Flame Sunburst / Trans Red, Quilt Natural / Trans Red, Quilt Sunburst / Trans Red, Quilt Trans Black/Black
Price and availability are to be announced. More information at www.music-man.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Ernie Ball MusicMan JP12 Ernie Ball Music Man introduces the next installment in the John Petrucci line of signature guitars, the JP12
- [NAMM] Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III Ernie Ball Music Man and guitarist Steve Lukather introduce the new Luke III signature guitar.
- MusicMan JP XI - John Petrucci Signature Ernie Ball Music Man introduces the latest evolution in the John Petrucci line of signature guitars, the JPXI, which will feature a combination of appointments from JPX and BFR Petrucci signature instruments.