Apple OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Apple OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Operating System from Apple in the Mac OS series.

gromeul 08/13/2010

Apple OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard : gromeul's user review

• Partager
No worries, a clean install from scratch made between February and April on all our Macs (in order mini, iMac and Macbook), no worries configuration, software compatibility (especially consider installing Rosetta) . TimeMachine backup to recover his computer as we had left when coming from Leopard, a big +!

The mini is a 2Ghz/320Go/2GoRam, a 2.1 Ghz/250Go/4Go MacBook and iMac 2.93 Ghz/640Go/8Go one, no worries, all start and 45s are operational. and above all stop within 10 seconds! Everything is faster, opening to the closing of the apps, but nothing transcendent in everyday life is very valuable.
I make all the updates offered, I've never had any trouble on any computer (that said, I do not touch 'software guts' of ordis ...), no incompatibility (peripheral or freeware), nothing. I, for cons, taking care to wait some time before updating the OS (released September 2009), just to see if all my apps and hardware "pro" were compatible. The mini was the first computer to receive this update because it is the computer "family", less prone to data loss and / or important files (anyway, TimeMachine watch!), And the MacBook iMac computers being "pro" with which I am not allowed to make mistakes!

Installed for over 6 months, no problems were reported.
The stability of the OS (like the previous one) is what I like +, is lighter, it works, period!
The price of the upgrade is ridiculously low (29 € if you just Leopard), although some find that there are few visual changes with the old OS but it does not change a winning team!
For computer music, it is a very good OS, reliable.