[NAMM] AER Colourizer
Germany’s AER (Audio Electric Research) will introduce its New Pocket Tools line of fine sound editing tools for acoustic instruments at the 2011 NAMM Show.
The collection includes the Colourizer , a two-channel preamp/DI-box for mic or line signals with volume, gain, and DI level controls, plus three sound-shaping control sections:
- Tone – for bass/treble accentuation
- Enhancer – widens and colors sound with rich overtones
- Equalizer – parametric EQ
Viewers of this article also read...
- THD Yellow Jacket Sold to CE Manufacturing THD Electronics, Ltd. announced that it has sold its Yellow Jacket Tube Converter line to CE Manufacturing, LLC.
- [NAMM] B-Band Pickup Systems B-Band has announced the production of pickup systems for ukuleles with "trickle-down genetics" of the T-Series preamp designs with B-Band's HzzLess circuit.
- Lava Cable Sonorus Protect A Lava introduces its Sonorus Protect A cables.