TreeWorks Chimes SpringTree
TreeWorks Chimes has announced the new SpringTree, an aluminum/titanium alloy rod 11-feet long with ¼-Inch diameter spun into a round spring that has a 5-inch diameter and 19-inch length.
The formed spring is then polished & T-6 tempered to produce a surprisingly resonating sound. This design allows the SpringTree to be played with a triangle beater with long vertical sweeps, direct strikes, or muted strikes (much like muting a triangle with your hand).
The TRE53 mount (included) is designed to allow the "SpringTree" to be clamped to a cymbal stand. No extra mount necessary. Also included are a Stainless Steel Triangle Beater and Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal — Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Polished & T-6 Tempered Spring produces surprisingly brilliant resonating tone
- The spring is 5 inches in diameter and 19 inches in length
- Smaller 1/4-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy
- Includes medium sized stainless steel triangle beater
- Mount also included and has an attached finger cymbal
Model: TREcoil List Price: $116 USD