- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
- How many frets, what kinds of microorganisms and their configuration?
22 Fresta, micro OPP
- What are the settings (volume, tone, selector micro ...)?
3 band EQ, Gain, Pre EQ
- What kind of stick?
Channel 5 parts manufacturing American Mahogany / Maple / Mahogany, Ebony head veneer, varnish, - adjustment rod, a double-action, access by the head,
- The handle is it nice
Exellent finish. Handle very fine and pleasant
- Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
I personally do not use them because I do not need it for the music I make
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
We like it or not the rounded box. It is best to try it.
- Do you get easily a good sound ...?
Bleuffant sound is always equal quality,
- Are they suitable for your style of music?
Parfaitement.J 'I started playing guitar after listening ..... Marcel DADI
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? Roland AC90 2x45 Watts
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
I have not found a sound that disappointed me. Combining 6778 and AC 90 is simply sumptuous.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
I pay just my pots in the middle and the sound suits me parfaitement.Il is not necessary to effect the sound is so clean.
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The least I can not see ....
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I had several guitars: A classic to start a folk 6 string, and a 12-string electric.
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes ... I have a weakness for Ovation but with more means my next model would be a ADAMAS.