No Name Guimbarde
No Name Guimbarde

Guimbarde, Other Chromatic Percussion from No Name.

neoclash 12/21/2005

No Name Guimbarde : neoclash's user review

• Partager
Jew's harp is according to some sources, a non-musical, which is played by entering FBRIL with the teeth and trying to cover with your finger. (See here ( http://guimbarde.free.fr/quoi.htm ) )

this nice little instrument coteux (between about 4 and 7), on sale in all good stores zicos, is just fantastic: you can imitate a fly or a mosquito flying in the open mound with our poor ears (the beginners) and then with a little matrise (not my case), reproduce the songs Gwendal, and other folk singers ...

I russi tame After a few hours of practice. I am even when all of a site for the correct positioning of the craft, silent infoutu the seller to tell me how it worked. site here ( https://guimbarde.ouvaton.org/ ) .

Cons: - it gets a face full teeth
- Is drooling a lot beginners to
- It must be cleaned properly to ensure its use APRS longvitbr /> - some cramping of the hand and the jaw APRS long hours of use

the most: - an instrument carry everywhere
- Many crativit using a "simple piece of scrap"
- What ptillements and other admirers can we generate from mere mortals, with this wonderful instrument just by coming out of his pocket

in short, go ahead and buy one, has not ruin you (quality price ratio unheard of!!), and who knows, may be you it will find place in your compositions ... And of course I do it again this election ...

I put 8 / 10 because there are better MODELS, and there are areas for improvement ...