Soundiron Tuned Artillery
Soundiron has released Tuned Artillery, a new metallic tuned percussion library for Kontakt.
Tuned Artillery features WWI/WWII field artillery shell casings, a Cold War combat helmet and hand grenades, all recorded as metal percussion. The shells and helmet were recorded in a large concert hall, with 3 mic positions (close, mid and far) for classic bell and anvil-like effects.
Soundiron also recorded each of them using sticks, soft mallets, rubber mallets, hard mallets, brushes, fingers, hammers and other objects on various surfaces. They also recorded a collection of anti-personnel hand grenades (safely decommissioned), including rolls, bounces, impacts, clicks, rattles and pin pulls.
- Available by Direct Download or DVD.
- 112 Kontakt presets (open-format).
- 3026 Samples.
- 3.14 GB Installed.
- 24bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav samples (non-unencrypted).
Pricing & Availability:
Tuned Artillery costs $59 but is available for the introductory price of $49 until February 20th, 2012.
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 or later is required to use all .nki instrument program presets in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" does not support this product.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.