CK_Modules CK_Multi-Band Processor-FX
CK_Modules has released Multi-Band Processor-FX, a multi-fx plug-in for Windows.
Multi-Band Processor-FX was developed primarily as an Effect, not a mastering tool.
CK_Multi-Band Processor-FX features
- 5 Separate Bands: Low Pass, 3x BandPass, High Pass.
- Each band has independent Level, Freq and Freq Modulation, Compressor, Distortion/Limiter, Degrader (3 modes), Gate, Delay and Delay Modulation, Pan and Pan Modulation.
- 3 Band Pre-EQ section, 3 Band Post-EQ section.
- SOLO each band in isolation.
- DRY allows A/B comparison.
- Chorus section (4 voice + echo).
- Midi Learn on controls.
- Mono & Stereo input versions.
Pricing & Availability
CK_Multi-Band Processor-FX for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for £5.95 GBP.
For more information, visit the CK_Modules website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electromancy To Be Discontinued Xenos Soundworks has announced a discontinuation sale for Electromancy, a soundset for the Harmless synthesizer instrument by Image-Line.
- Mikrosonic SPC - Music Sketchpad Mikrosonic offers Android users SPC - Music Sketchpad, an app designed to produce, record and share music created from their own loops and sequences.
- AcousticsampleS Balani AcousticsampleS has released Balani, a 2 1/2 octave balafon (or balaphon) with small calabash resonators form Guinea.