IZotope Updates Ozone 4
IZotope has updated Ozone to v4.03.
- Added Brightness control under General Options. You can use this to improve the legibility of the Ozone 4 user interface if it is hard to read on your monitor, according to iZotope.
- Improved CPU usage for Room Reverb mode. New Room Reverb Buffers option in the EQ/Reverb/Crossover tab of options menu.
Check out www.izotope.com for more info.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?