iZotope Ozone 6.1 and on sale
iZotope has released version 6.1 of its Ozone mastering suite and offers a discount on the software until April 9th.
Let’s start with the new features in this version 6.1:
- Adaptive release: the multiband control in the Dynamics module smartly automates the delicate task of finding adequate release times
- Tube Limiting mode for the Maximizer module to add warmth and a more “analog” sound at the end of the process
- Module Preset: you can now save separate module settings without affecting the parameters of other modules
- Adjust loop segmentation with a single click
- Export multiple files with their name and track number
- Improved audio quality
The update is free for owners of a v6 license. New purchasers can benefit from a promotion on both Standard and Advanced editions through April 9th and will pay $199 and $599 instead of $249 and $999 respectively.
More info at www.izotope.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jamie Thomson updates his HTML5 drum machine In 2013, we invited you to test a virtual drum machine coded in HTML5 by Jamie Thomson and accessible from any web browser.
- Andy Findon opens his Kitbag for Spitfire Spitfire launches a second library for Kontakt dedicated to Andy Findon and his exotic flutes.
- Tek’It Audio updates Genobazz R to v1.3 Tek’It Audio has released version 1.3 of its free Genobazz R VST bass synth for Windows.