Faderfox UC3 universal MIDI controller announced
Faderfox introduces the UC3 universal MIDI controller that can be programmed to pilot any kind of MIDI software on Mac, PC and iOS.
The Faderfox UC3 has eight push encoders, eight 45mm linear faders and one 45mm crossfader, all switchable to 8 groups in order to control a total of 136 parameters. All controls are independently programmable.
Faderfox includes a special surface control script for Ableton Live 8 that allows for controlling up to 16 tracks simultaneously with 2 UC3 devices chained.
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable software
- iPad compatible with USB camera connection kit
- Control surface setup for Ableton Live 8 is included (no manual mapping necessary)
- USB interface - class compliant / no driver necessary
- 8 push encoders without detents (resolution about 36 pulses)
- 8 faders with 45 mm length
- Crossfader with 45 mm length
- 4-digit-display to show control values and programming data
- 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- Data feedback for encoders avoid value jumps
- All controls fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number and mode
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste and channel set
- 8 groups for all controls
- About 136 commands per setup (17 controls x 8 groups)
- 16 setups with backup functionality
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA
- Black, plastic casing with metal faceplate
- Dimensions: 180 x 105 x 70mm
- Weight: 350g
The Faderfox UC3 universal controller is sold 169€ (incl. VAT). See www.faderfox.de/uc3.html for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A Loop Drummer added to the AmpliTube App IK Multimedia updated the AmpliTube App for iOS devices in order to add a programmable drum recorder to the guitar and bass multiFX processor.
- Orange Tree Samples models a Yamaha C7 Orange Tree Samples introduced Evolution Rosewood Grand, a Yamaha C7 grand piano sample set library.
- Magellan Synth App updated to v2.1 Yonac updated its Magellan synth app on iPad to version 2.1, which adds compatibility with Audiobus.