DDMF Releases StereooeretS
DDMF has released StereooeretS, a two-band stereo image processor.
- L/R or M/S input.
- Independent gain and panning for L and R channel.
- Flat two-band crossover filter with 12 dB/octave with adjustable frequency from 50 to 1000 Hz.
- Independent width, gain and pan control for low and high frequencies.
- Solo buttons for mid and side signal of low and high frequency bands.
- Stereo meter to prevent phase issues.
- All parameters can be automated.
- Internal 64 bit processing.
- Freely resizable GUI.
Pricing & Availability
StereooeretS is available in VST and AU effect plug-in formats for Windows and Mac OS X.
You can pay what you want, starting from $0.50 to cover transaction costs.
A demo version is available (that does not save its settings).
Check out www.ddmf.eu for more info.