4 DMAX Audio Processing Plugins
DMAX audio has released a new mastering plug-in bundle for Mac OS X and Windows, which includes four plug-ins.
- DEQ Type A: This equalizer, unlike its digital "colleagues", is said to have "a very sharp sound," especially at the low frequencies; it keeps "punch" and transients of the drums and percussions.
- DLIM: Is a "classical" loudness maximizer for complex signals. It uses gain reduction and is said to have a "very musical" sound. It does not introduce noticeable distortions even after very heavy limiting (up to -8/-7dB total RMS), the company says. It also keeps most of transients of the drums and percussions.
- DMAX: Is, according to DMAX audio, "the first peak limiter in the world which DOES NOT use superfast gain reduction". It is based on an algorithm and gives a different sound result in comparison with usual limiters.
- DSE: Is a stereo enhancer based on the S-channel equalization and adding Ultra Low Frequency to it.
All the plug-ins are available for Windows and Mac OS X as VST effect plug-ins. Free demo versions are available at: www.dmaxaudio.com/demo
- DEQ Type A $89.95.
- DLIM $99.95.
- DMAX $99.95.
- DSE $49.95.
Introductory Offer Prices:
Until January 15, 2013, a 20% web site launch discount is in effect.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy TapeDeck 1.5 SuperMegaUltraGroovy has announced the release of TapeDeck 1.5, the sequel to the audio recorder for Mac OS X.
- IK Multimedia T-Racks 4 + Custom Shop IK Multimedia announces the release of T-RackS Custom Shop, the updated version 4.0 of its mixing and mastering suite for Mac and PC.
- SynthMaster updated to v126.96.36.199 KV331 Audio updates SynthMaster to v188.8.131.52.