The NASPRO development team has announced the release of version 0.2.90 of NASPRO
NASPRO is meant to be a cross-platform sound processing software architecture built around the LV2 plug-in standard. According to NASPRO, the goal of the project is to develop a series of tools to use LV2 for sound processing on any (relevant) platform and for everybody: end users, host developers, plugin developers, distributors and scientists/researchers.
This release is a redesign/rewrite that more or less re-implements the features of the previous release.
- NASPRO core: the portable runtime library at the bottom of the architecture.
- NASPRO Bridge it: a little helper library to develop insert-your-API-here to LV2 bridges.
- NASPRO bridges: a collection of bridges to LV2 which, once installed, allow you to use plug-ins developed for other plugin standards in LV2 hosts. In particular, the NASPRO bridges collection includes two bridges: a LADSPA 1.1 and a DSSI 1.0.0/1.1.0 bridge.
All of the code is released under the LGPL 2.1 license.
More information is available on the project's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cakewalk Updates Sonar X1 Cakewalk announces a free update for Sonar X1 Producer, Studio, Essential and V-Studio 700.
- Togu Audio Line Re-releases TAL-Reverb-II Togu Audio Line has announced that, after some user feedback, TAL-Reverb-II, the most popular TAL-Reverb, is now available again.
- Ueberschall House Ueberschall has released a new "Elastik Inspire Series" collection, House