Brainworx has announced that its bx_boom! plug-in is now available separately from the bx_dynEQ plug-in bundle (which it is still included with).
bx_boom! is actually the ONE bx_dynEQ preset demonstrating the M/S features of this EQ. Stripped down to only 2 parameters and an intuitive graphic design this tools enables you to attenuate or boost the impact of your bass drum sound - in a final mix or a complete stereo drum-loop, according to Brainworx.
bx_boom! is only available as a true stereo plug-in due to the M/S nature of the beast. bx_dynEQ features a "boost" preset, though, that comes close to what bx_boom! does.
Main features bx_boom!:
- 3 different modes (lo / mid / hi).
- Hi-end BRAINWORX band pass-filters.
- Boost and attenuate your bass-drum in a final mix(!) or an individual drum loop.
- Taken from bx_dynEQ, our new hi-end dynamic EQ & compression system.
- Fully automatable.
- Dedicated BYPASS switch (cymbal sign) in the plug-in GUI.
- "Mouse over feature": adjust the parameters by holding the mouse over the bass-drum or the pedal and simply turn your mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value.
Pricing & Availability
It is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and TDM formats. Pricing starts at €89 (+VAT).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Alfred Publishing Play Along Series Alfred's Ultimate Play-Along series is designed to givesyou everything you need to jam with your favorite songs.
- Kong Audio ChineeSheng: The Mouth Organ of Concord Kong Audio has announced the release of the 10th installment in the Chinee Series product line: ChineeSheng: The Mouth Organ of Concord, and the introduction the Essential China Pack.
- Ableton Live Updated to v8.0.3 Ableton has updated Live to v8.0.3.