Benoit Serrano releases Anubis v2 free synth
Benoit Serrano has updated his Anubis free virtual polyphonic synthesizer for Windows to version 2.
With a brand new GUI, Anubis 2 now offers the following features:
- 32 voices of polyphony
- Up to 8 voices of unison
- Uses the same waveforms as the B. Serrano Dionysos plug-in
- 3-stage multimode filter with cutoff, resonance and spread
- Drifting effect with level and ratio controls
- ADSR amp section with velocity adjustments
- Keyboard tracking
- 2 LFOs with gate
- Modulation envelope
- Modulation matrix
- host syncable envelopes and LFOs
- Vibrato, delay and chorus effects
Anubis 2 is a free VST plug-in for Windows. You can download it now from bserrano.free.fr.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A review of SONiVOX Tony Coleman Drums SONiVOX's Tony Coleman Drums (Mac/Win), is a virtual drum plug-in featuring sampled kit sounds from Coleman, who’s played with a who’s who of blues and R&B artists including B.B. King, Bobby Blue Bland, Albert King, Albert Collins, Etta James, James Cotton, and Buddy Guy, among others. The sampling session featured Coleman playing his Mapex kit at Ardent Studios in Memphis.
- Pre-Order the iZotope RX Loudness Control iZotope is about to release its new RX Loudness Control plug-in, and you can pre-order now and get a $50 discount.
- Goodhertz launches a tremolo plug-in With Trem Control, Goodhertz wants to give you the ability to get classic tremolo effects and also to experiment on Mac OS X.