Denis Eismann SuperSynthFX [Freeware]
Denis Eismann has announced the release of SuperSynthFX (SSFX), a new freeware software-synthesizer and sample player with integrated effects.
It was developed primarily for use with an Touch Panel PC or Tablet PC.
The goal of this project is to provide an analog control surface, similar to that of old analog synthesizers. Instead of using mouse controls, the finger or a pen can be used to control the sliders. The user interface of SSFX is optimized for this purpose, the company says. Supposedly you can control the virtual sliders, buttons and knobs as you would control a classic synthesizer with an analog control surface.
- Synthesizer and sampler for Touch Panel PC, Tablet PC or regular DAW users.
- 48 MB sample library.
- 32 demo sound patches.
- 4 OSC + 1 Waveplayer with max. 8 sample zones.
- 6 voice polyphony per OSC and Waveplayer.
- 4 LFO with wide range of selectable modulation targets.
- 2 VCA with 2 ADSR.
- 2 VCF (24dB LPF / HPF) with resonance and 2 ADSR.
- 1 ADSR (target is selectable).
- Cross- and ring-modulation for OSC 1 & 2.
- Effect processor with 6 simultaneously usable FX (reverb, delay, flanger, phaser, chorus and overdrive).
A support forum and demo videos are available on the SSFX web site. A building plan (pictures, hardware and prices) for a DIY Music Touch Panel PC (MTP-PC) is also available.
Pricing & Availability
SuperSynthFX is free and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AcmeBarGig BIG - Bass Integrated Gain [Freeware] AcmeBarGig has announced the release of a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows: BIG (Bass Integrated Gain) v1.0.1.
- Knobster BeatVox Knobster has announced the release of BeatVox, a new instrument designed to replicate percussion sounds performed by the human voice.
- QuikQuak UpStereo v2 Released QuikQuak has released version 2.0 of UpStereo, which now features a new movable 3D interface, with changeable colours and light positions.