MiniBrute inspired MiniRude for Max for Live
Driftnote rec, aka Omar Rivero, developed the MiniRude virtual instrument for Live and Max for Live.
The MiniRude synth is inspired by the Arturia MiniBrute and, according to its creator, it can sound “glitchy and rude”.
- 4 oscillators
- Sub oscillator -1, -2
- Noise generator
- Variable state filter, up to self-oscillation
- LFO with 5 waveforms, AM and FM and phase shift
- Bit crusher
The MiniRude synth is available as a donationware at gumroad.com/driftnote4max, with a minimum amount of CAD $5.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Holderness Media Caramel soon on iOS Holderness Media announces that its Caramel multi-effect app for iPad will soon be available at the AppStore
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Zivix Jamstik Zivix was at Summer NAMM 2014 with the Jamstik MIDI guitar neck controller for computer and iOS. Here is the presentation…
- [NAMM][VIDEO] PreSonus Audiobox iOne & iTwo Mike met the PreSonus team at Summer NAMM for a presentation of the new Mac PC and iPad-compatible Audiobox audio interfaces.