Farbrausch Releases BR404 Public Beta
Farbrausch recently released a Public Beta version of BR404, a new VST instrument synthesizer plug-in for Windows, programmed by Benjamin "BeRo" Rosseaux.
- Different oscillator waveforms and filters.
- ADSR and freeform envelopes.
- Extensive modulation matrix.
- Sample exact modulations (the main reason why BR404 may use slightly more CPU time than other comparable synths).
- Sample support.
- Speech synthesizer.
- PADsynth algorithm.
- Custom LFO waveforms per sample.
- 10-band equalizer, Winamp compatible parameter presets.
- Multiple instances.
- Export song as win32 executable.
- Own file format (bmf2wav converter included).
- Replay plugin for Winamp (and compatibles).
- SDK for Delphi 5/7, FreePascal 2.x and MSVC / MSVC COFF library file format compatible products included.
You can download the program here.
Check out farbrausch.com/br404 for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TwistedWave Updated To v1.6 TwistedWave has been updated to v1.6.
- MeldaProd. Updates MDynamics & MDrummer MeldaProduction has updated MDynamics to v1.01 and MDrummer to v2.11.
- Nugen Audio Updates SEQ1 & 2 NuGen Audio has updated its SEQ1 and SEQ2 Linear Phase mixing and mastering equalizers to version 1.2.3.