Fretted Synth Releases SafFron
Fretted Synth Audio has released SafFron, a new, free, sample-based, audio-triggered synth for Windows that uses SoundFonts as its sample source.
- Audio Tracking Section:Sets how your instrument will make the synth respond (for guitar use your neck pickup). Designed to be easy to setup, two controls "Threshold and Velocity" set the synths tracking. Other controls are provided for MIDI outputpitchbend, tracking range, auto tune, velocity curve and gate delay.
- Soundfont Sample Player Section: You can have a different instrumentank .sf2 file loaded for every VST preset.
- Amp Section: AHDSR, Amp Velocity, Bright Velocity and Semitone controls.
- Filter Section: 14 filter types, 12/24 db, AHDSR.
- Modulation Section: 18 different waveforms, filter cutoff or oscillator pitch as destination.
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, 5-Band EQ, Limiter.
- Tempo Source and Bar Dividers.
- MIDI CC Support: 01 - Modulation; 64 - Hold Pedal; All other controls must be mapped through your host.
For more info, check out the Fretted Synth website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Releases SEQ Master Edition Beta NuGen Audio has released public beta Mac OS X VST and AU versions of the 'Master Edition' SEQ1 and SEQ2 Linear Phase mixing and mastering equalizers.
- AudioFinder Updated to v4.8.2 Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.8.2.
- Image Line Announces Edison v2.1 Image Line Software has announced that Edison has matured into a sample editing and recording tool and is now available as a VST plug-in and a new standalone version (in addition to the native FL Studio plug-in format).