JC Productionz ProjectX1 [Freeware]
JC Productionz has announced the release of ProjectX1, a hybrid bass synth featuring urban type bass sounds utilizing subtractive, FM and phase distortion synthesis.
ProjectX1 is essentially a monophonic synth but also has a pseudo stereo mode and features 3 oscillators, osc sync, 2 filters, LFO, 2 ADSRs, mod envelope generator, 2 waveshapers, tube amp and bit crusher effects, 2 modulation matrixes with 24 possible destinations with the option of signal inversion.
The phase distortion osc has 2 wave generators each comprising of 8 waveforms, and the FM osc comes with 7 standard waveforms and also has a sync mode. There's an add-on unison oscillator which includes 3 waveforms.
- 3 oscillators.
- 2 ADSRs and 1 mod.
- Frequency analyser & scope.
- Mono/pseudo stereo mode.
- Host synced LFO.
- 2 modulation matrixes with 24 destinations each.
- Peak follower.
- Dual waveshapers.
- 2 filters.
- Soft/hard clipping.
- Tube amp simulation.
- Bit crusher.
- 3 oscillator modes.
- Automation via MIDI or host.
- 25 presets.
- Preset display.
- Global fine tune.
ProjectX1 is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves MaxxVolume Discount Waves is offering a 20% discount on its MaxxVolume software until the end of March.
- Lawo Plug-In Collection Lawo is introducing its first Plug-in Collection.
- Auricula Sotfware Releases Meatus Auricula Software has released Meatus, the latest addition to its AU Suite of Ear Training Plug-ins.