Moppel Sonitarium [Freeware]
Moppel has recently released a new free virtual synth called Sonitarium.
It employs a variant of DSF synthesis with aliasing-free oscillators that generate a quadrature stereo signal. Providing up to 100 oscillators per voice, Sonitarium is most suitable for smooth pads, layered leads, and some oddities.
- Aliasing-free DSF oscillators, each generating a quadrature stereo signal.
- Up to 100 oscillators per voice. Unison controls to alter the pitches and phases of the oscillators.
- Freely selectable polyphony with up to 16 voices.
- Text field input for all controls.
- Envelope and key tracking controlled volume. Adjustable pitch bend range.
- Freely adjustable Attack, Decay, and Release slopes.
- MIDI control of all parameters (CC).
- 60 presets.
Sonitarium is available now as a VSTi for Windows and it's free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Alfred - Nathan East: Contemporary Bass Alfred Publishing Releases Nathan East: Contemporary Bass DVD
- Synful Orchestra updated to v2.4.3 Synful has announced the availability of Synful Orchestra v2.4.3 for RTAS on Mac OS X (RTAS on Windows support will follow).
- Cluster Sound releases Tech Producer DSP Cluster Sound releases Tech Producer DSP, a Studio Pack designed for DJs, remixers, musicians, sound designers, tech-based and electronic music production.