NX-Synth 2 By nX-Sound
NX-Sound.de has released nX-Synth 2, a polyphonic 32-voice "Powersaw" synthesizer plug-in.
- 1-32 voices (selectable).
- 3 Oscillators: Classic analog waveforms + the new "powersaw".
- Pulse width modulation.
- FM + Ring MOD + Osc Sync.
- 3 channel mixer, incl. noise generator.
- 4-pole multi-mode mod filter.
- Analog-feeling main filter (including "Bit Crusher").
- 2 x LFO (with modulation matrix).
- 3 x envelope generator (AHDSR, with mod. matrix).
- Mod FX (chorus, phaser), delay, reverb, overdrive.
- Parametric EQ.
nX-Synth 2 is available for Windows as a VST instrument and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DiscoDSP Releases Discovery Pro Mac Discovery Pro Mac is a VSTi/Audio Units Virtual Analog Synthesizer + WAVE Sampler/Synthesizer (SoundFont2/WAV) featuring multi layering, 2x oversampling, unison edit, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects.
- Vir2 Releases Mojo: Horn Section Mojo: Horn Section is designed to offer a flexible approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns created as a virtual instrument.
- M-Audio Releases Pro Tools M-Powered 8 M-Audio announced the release of Pro Tools M-Powered 8 software.