Odo Releases 38911 bytes v3.x
Odo Synths has released version 3.0 of 38911 bytes.
It is now donationware again (it was free for a while). If you don't register (by donating) you can still use all the presets but you can't move any of the controls.
38911 Bytes v3.0 is a one oscillator synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software, and more.
38911 BytesIt has:
- 1 oscillator synth with 4 waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse, Pitched Noise), ring modulation waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse), PulseWidth Octaves from -3 to 4.
- 1 ring modulation oscillator with 3 waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse), PulseWidth, octaves range -3 to 4 and notes C to B.
- 3 LFOs with 19 waveforms, 16 different BPM rates and FREE rate (manual). They have a low/hi depth option and destinations are pitch oscillator, PW and cutoff. The LFOs can start when hitting a key (GATE) start when you hit play in your sequencer (FIRST) and start at any point (FREE).
- 4x16 step sequencers: With 11 BPM rates and FREE rate mode (manual) in FREE mode all sequencers have the same rate.
o 1 waveform sequencer you can select the following waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse, pitched noise, RM Triangle, RM saw, RM Pulse).
o 1 octave sequencer range from -3 to 4.
o 1 Octave and notes sequencer notes from C to B and octave range -3 to 4.
o Filter sequencer.
- Pitch envelope.
- PulseWidth envelope.
- Cutoff envelope.
- Volume envelope.
- A bitcrusher.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Retrigger on/off.
Pricing & Availability
38911 bytes is donationware and is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
For more info, visit www.odosynths.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SAWStudioBasic Updated To v1.9 RML Labs has updated SAWStudioBasic to v1.9.
- Zero-G Distorted Dancefloors Distorted Dancefloors includes germanic minimal techno, glitchy downtempo electronica, electrobreaks, grime, breakstep and more.
- Music Xray Marketing Service Music Xray is a marketing service for musicians.