SonicProjects OP-X Updates
Sonicprojects has updated OP-X to v2.1 and OP-X Pro to v1.2.
- * OP-X: new switchable legato mode (L next to levers).
- Arpeggiator now with key-down-run, two-state (normal, steps).
- Improved voice allocation unit (less voice steals).
- New sophisticated patch change smoother (works only with MIDI program change).
- Keyboard animation now globally switchable.
- OP-X Pro: all filter trimpots MIDI CC remote controllable now.
- MIDI CC feedback for jump-free remote control with endless encoders.
- No struck notes anymore when switching between unisono and poly mode while playing.
- No clicks any more when using keyboard animation in very slow computers.
- Keys are not fixed anymore when holding a key and switching off animation.
- MIDI controller for steps knob now works as it should.
- CC for volume changed to 7 for receptor and 11 for pc (the old one still works too).
- No more double ccs (except volume for compatibility to former version).
- Shipped fxb bank library updated with the latest bank additions.
- Completely overworked pdf manual (with linked index as usual).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Club Electro Ueberschall has announced the release of Club Electro - an Elastik Player-powered sample library featuring 28 construction kits which contain minimal to maximal electronic club sounds.
- M-Audio ProFire 610 M-Audio has unveiled the ProFire 610 FireWire audio interface, which extends the legacy of the FireWire 410.
- Metric Halo Mobile I/O 2882 2D Expanded Metric Halo announces the immediate availability of the new "future proof" 24-bit/96kHz Mobile I/O 2882 Expanded multi-channel processor and FireWire interface for recording and mixing in the studio or on the road.