Tone2 updates Electra synth to v2.1
Tone2 released version 2.1 for its Electra virtual synthesizer, an update that adds many new features.
What’s new in Electra v2.1:
- 4 new Hypersaw Vir 3x - 9x oscillators that can sound like popular hardware synths
- New oscillators: Supersaw JP, Supersaw Clean, Supernoise, Hypersquare 9x and Hypernoise 9x
- 2 new effects: 20-band Vocoder Pro and Vocoder SVC inspired by hardware effects
- Ability to modulate parameters of the 4 insert effects in the modulation matrix
- Added an FX Mix target to the matrix to control the dry/wet level of the insert effect
- Added an FX Part 1-4 target to the matrix to control the effect parameters
- New Scientific sound mode to transform the Electra2 into a signal generator
- New LowCut 140 Hz sound mode to clean low frequencies from pads, keys and leads
- New HighCut Analog sound mode that simulates the muffled sound of analog synths and cleans the mix by suppressing the high frequencies from bass sounds
- Additional patches that use the Supersaw oscillators
- Support for mouse wheel to browse the patches
- Displays MIDI CC assignments above the knobs
- Improved Reverb Hall and Room algorithms
- More linear frequency response
- Smart oversampling for the Ultrasaw oscillators
- Renamed some parameters: Loudness is now Dynamic Loud, Bass Boost to Dynamic Bass, Analog to Bass Boost and Psychoacoust. to Loudness
- Various improvements and fixes
Electra v2.1 update is available for download from www.tone2.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digital Tongue Bonjivor announced Digital Tongue, a young Swedish company, introduces its first plug-in which is a true revolution in the audio modeling market.
- Ignite Amps models the Valnott pedal Ignite Amps decided to offer a plug-in version of the Valnott effect pedal the brand designed for Austerity Program back in 2007.
- Free Cymatic uRemote app for the uTrack 24 Cymatic Audio offers uTrack 24 users a free iOS app that allows for remote control of the audio interface via WiFi.