[NAMM] Waldorf Largo Virtual Synth
The Largo is a virtual instrument offering the same synthesizer engine as found in the Waldorf Q-, MicroQ- and Blofeld-synthesizers.
Largo offers three fat oscillators, two of them with sub oscillators. These oscillators include models of classic analog waveforms as well as a selection of waves from the PPG and Waldorf Wave stored in two Wavetables. All these run through two Waldorf multimode filters with steep cutoff, resonance up to self-oscillation and a drive stage.
- up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- up to 4 layers per sound
- 4 stereo outputs (alternatively 1 stereo sum)
- host automation of almost all parameters
- MIDI Controller automation of the most important parameters
For more: www.waldorfmusic.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] iZotope Ozone 4 IZotope has announced it is shipping Ozone 4 on January 30th.
- [NAMM] POD Farm Free w/ TonePort UX8 Line 6, Inc. offers POD Farm™ Platinum plug-in as a free download to all past, present and future owners of TonePort® UX8, the rack-mountable USB 2.0 audio interface.
- [NAMM] Line 6 POD Studio KB37 Line 6, Inc. announces POD Studio KB37, a USB audio interface that combines a 37-key MIDI controller and multiple inputs and outputs with a collection of pro audio software that includes POD Farm.