Wusikstation Updated to v5.7.2
Wusik has updated Wusikstation to v5.7.2.
- Several problems related to reading WAV/SFZ files.
- Problem with the FX version related to some graphic-images.
- Problem with Loop-Position Modulation x Poly Presets.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Problem when using Note-Learn muting the note inputs.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Midi-Learn is now working on all Groove Box parameters.
- Internal memory leak problems with very large sound files.
- Changing number-of-voices no longer re-loads sounds, only the preset.
More info available at www.wusik.com/w.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Crossfade Loop Synth Update & Sale Expert Sleepers has announced the update of Crossfade Loop Synth and Crossfade Loop Synth Effect to v3.1.
- SoundsDivine Releases 4 Patch Banks SoundsDivine has announced the release of Patch Banks for Minimonsta, Vanguard, Omnisphere and PSP84, with a bank for PSP Nitro coming soon.
- Jazz EZX Expansion For EZdrummer Toontrack has announced that it has begun shipping the recently announced Jazz EZX expansion for EZdrummer.