XILS-lab has announced Oxium, a new performance synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS formats.
You can join the "pre-order" campaign and get Oxium for 69€ instead of 99€ until August 15th, 2012.
Oxium is a performance oriented synthesizer with real time modulations capabilities.
- Classic instruments : Use up to 8 Xils-lab thick and musical oscillator waveforms per patch and shape them with the double filter structure. The main unit uses Xils-lab 3rd generation zero-delay feedback filter with self-oscillation in each mode while the second offers a vocal formant mode in addition to high-pass, band-pass and low-pass modes.
- Modern instruments : In addition to the cumulative waveforms LFO there are three D-ADSR envelopes, Oxium includes Le Masque modulator in its new incarnation with additional features : It has now 16 drawable zones, horizontal and vertical quantize modes, two level parameters and, of course, you can save, load and exchange your patterns.
- User Interface : Oxium interface is based on a new "Flower" design and IVF (Instant Visual Feedback) concept. "Flower" design for the oscillators, filter, LFOs and glide blocks means that you can understand the structure of a whole block after a simple glance (IVF). In addition, all the modulations are all handled in a central page, with additional knobs, including usual musical gestures per patch.
- Serial only protected: Oxium is protected by a simple serial, without the need of any hardware dongle or challenge response.
- Two skins to fit with your mood.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sinevibes Array Sinevibes has announced Array, its new Audio Unit plugin for creating rhythmic spectral effects.
- Oscillicious BeatCleaver Oscillicious has released a Windows XP-compatible version of BeatCleaver, the beat slicing and sampling tool.
- Soniccouture Crowdchoir Soniccouture announces Crowdchoir project, a crowd-sourced sampled instrument.