Seymour Duncan SP90-3 Custom Soapbar
Seymour Duncan SP90-3 Custom Soapbar

P90 guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan belonging to the P90 series.

vlandrieu vlandrieu
Publié le 12/27/06 à 02:05
I have now for two solid months and I do not regret my investment. Purchased to replace the bridge on a micro Paul Reed Smith SE Soapbar should be relatively well but the spacing dimension of the blocks is slightly different (the pins do not fall just below the strings and the low E).
First I was on it because my light has lost its bass. It's a shame, because it is rare to have good low bridge and that was the case with the original microphone.
on the other hand, clarity and grain level, the SP90-3 is higher and it shows especially in a saturated tube amp. The grain is biting into the midrange and well defined in general.

The change in micro did not revolutionize my guitar, I'm happy but I still think that it was not necessary.

But if you want a modern P90 output level hot enough, the microphone should make you happy.