Dynacord CXM 15
Dynacord presents the new CXM 15, described as "a compact, light-weight, high-performance monitor for demanding applications."
The coaxial 15-inch/1.4-inch chassis boasts a radial coverage pattern of 60 degrees and can achieve sound pressure levels as high as 135 dB at 102 dB sensitivity, according to Dynacord.
They say that if desired, the CXM 15 can be switched to bi-amping mode. For additional operating safety and reliability, the device is equipped with Voice Coil Tracking Protection.
If needed, the CXM 15 can also be pole-mounted for full-range applications and a flying adapter is in preparation, the company says. Three parallel Speakon sockets are included.
The device comes in black or white.
- Sensitivity: 102 dB
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Power handling: 450W (RMS) / 1,800W (peak)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- FIR and IIR presets for RCM-26, DSP-260 and DSP-244
- Weight: 19 kg
No pricing information.
For more information, visit www.dynacord.com/wDynacord/en/index.php.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NTI RT Microphone NTI has introduced the new microphone test system RT-Microphone, a solution for quality control of microphones in production.
- AKG DMS 700 AKG has introduced the DMS 700 digital wireless microphone system which offers digital audio encryption, wide tuning range and high channel count in a simple to use 19" chassis, according to AKG.
- Behringer EUROLIVE B208D Behringer has announced its new B208 powered PA speaker cabinet.